Chelsea and Westminster
T: 07488 559 411 (secretary, WhatsApp also available)
Consultant Neonatologist and Paediatrician
MBBS, DCH, MRCPCH, FRCPCH
Dr Pahuja is a Consultant Neonatologist at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital and has a specialist interest in paediatric respiratory, nutrition, neurodevelopment assessment and infection diseases.
After completing his postgraduate training in paediatrics in India, he moved to the UK. He was trained at various University teaching hospitals across the UK. He undertook his general paediatric training at West Middlesex University Hospital and Watford Hospital. He pursued higher specialist training in neonatal medicine at King’s College Hospital, London, and Addenbrookes University Hospital, Cambridge before joining Chelsea and Westminster Hospital as a Neonatal consultant in 2015. Dr Pahuja is highly experienced in the management of sick newborns including those born extremely premature. Dr Pahuja can provide antenatal counselling for normal and high-risk pregnancies. His additional areas of expertise include general paediatric clinics, baby checks, immunisation, growth and neurodevelopmental assessment.
Read more about Dr Pahuja and our private maternity unit on The Kensington Wing website.
Dr Pahuja has over 25 years of paediatric experience. He has regular clinics at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital and Chiswick Medical Centre.
Special interest and expertise:
- Antenatal Counselling for normal and high-risk pregnancies
- Care of newborn infant- 6 weeks routine checks, feeding, growth and development assessment.
- Growth and Development assessment
- Vaccination (the UK and international schedule)
- Common skin problems- rashes, eczema
- Feeding problems in newborns and children- colic, abdominal pains, reflux, constipation, and poor weight gain
- Respiratory problems of newborn babies and children: cough, cold, wheezing and asthma
- Gastrointestinal problems- Diarrhoea, vomiting and constipation
- Paediatrics infectious diseases: fever, respiratory tract infections, pneumonia, urinary tract infections, viral illness
- Lead for postnatal ward, Chelsea and Westminster hospital
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH)
- British Association of Perinatal Medicine (BAPM)
We provide to our private patients the very best Consultant-led care, delivering world-class clinical expertise in an outstanding care environment.