Chelsea and Westminster
T: 020 3315 8484
MBBS, BSc (Hons), MRCP (UK) (Dermatology), PG Cert (Med Ed), FHEA, MD (Res), MBA (Durham)
Dr Khawar Hussain is a paediatric and adult consultant dermatologist on the specialist register. He qualified from University College London medical school in 2014 and completed his dermatology specialisation training at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust and Chelsea & Westminster Hospital.
Alongside his clinical training, he has completed postgraduate academic, teaching and finance and management degrees to ensure a complete holistic approach as a clinician. He has published over fifty peer-reviewed publications, in high impact factor journals and has won numerous prizes and scholarships throughout his medical career. He has also presented his work at prominent dermatology conferences and has completed a number of research projects in dermatology. He has also received commendations from Imperial College London for delivering high quality teaching to medical students and junior doctors.
Dr Hussain has an interest in complex (adult and paediatric) medical dermatology and is actively involved in research trials in his current roles. He is a member of the British Association of Dermatologists (BAD) and The British Society for Paediatric and Adolescent Dermatology (BSPAD), and is a Senior Clinical Teacher at Imperial College London.
Dr Hussain is passionate about delivering the best possible care for his patients and inspiring the next generation of dermatologists.
- General Adult Dermatology
- General Paediatric Dermatology
- Skin Cancer (including mole checks and removals)
- Inflammatory skin disorders (including eczema, psoriasis, hidradenitis suppurativa, all forms of acne)
- Immunodermatology (Immunobullous disorders and immunotherapy related cutaneous side effects)
- Male genital dermatology
- Skin surgery (including punch biopsies, shave biopsies, excision of skin lesions, intralesional corticosteroids for keloid scars)
Follow this link to access Dr Hussain’s research and publications.
- General Medical Council
- British Association of Dermatologists
- British Society for Paediatric and Adolescent Dermatology
- European Academy of Dermatology & Venereology
We provide to our private patients the very best Consultant-led care, delivering world-class clinical expertise in an outstanding care environment.