Residents aged 40 and over can now get their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at walk in services in mass vaccination centres across eight North West London boroughs:
- Brentford Fountain Leisure Centre
- Harrow Vaccination Centre (Byron Hall)
- Wembley Vaccination Centre
- Ealing Vaccination Centre (CP House)
- Novotel London West Vaccination Centre
- Old Vinyl Factory Vaccination Centre
- Heathrow Vaccination Centre (Compass Centre)
- Science Museum Vaccination Centre
- Marble Arch Vaccination Centre
Please note that this service is not offered at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital or West Middlesex Hospital.
You are asked to bring proof of age, your name and address and your NHS number if you have it.
Please note that the walk-in services will operate on a first come, first served basis for residents eligible to be vaccinated and it is possible you will be asked to come back at a later date should supplies run out on a given day.
You can of course guarantee a vaccine slot by booking your appointment through the national booking system.
The walk-in services have been live since Saturday, 17 April across all our mass vaccination sites and will open 9am–7pm, depending on vaccine availability.