We diagnose and manage both acute (severe and sudden) and long-standing health conditions related to the heart and circulation. We treat people requiring both inpatient and outpatient care and support.
We provide non-invasive investigations and diagnostic procedures including:
- Echocardiograms (including stress echo and trans-oesophageal echo - TOE)
- CT (computerised tomography) scanning
- Heart and blood pressure monitoring
- Exercise treadmill testing
- Arrhythmia (abnormal heart rhythm) diagnostics
- Tilt testing and syncope (loss of consciousness) services
We have a cardiac catheter suite based at West Middlesex Hospital for interventional procedures including the insertion, replacement and management of pacemakers, coronary angiograms, angioplasty and stent insertion.