Urology services at Chelsea and Westminster NHS Foundation Trust are carried out on both hospital sites—Chelsea and Westminster Hospital and West Middlesex University Hospital.
We provide a full range of assessment, treatment and follow-up care for a wide range of urological problems and procedures. Our Consultants have extensive experience in the treatment of benign and malignant urological conditions and by using the latest diagnostic and treatment technologies, much of the treatment we provide is minimally invasive.
Conditions we treat, and the services we provide includes:
- All general urological operations
- Flexible cystoscopy
- Complex endoscopic stone surgery
- Percutaneous stone surgery (PCNL)
- Image-fusion transperineal template-guided prostate biopsies
- Minimally invasive treatment for small kidney tumours
- Penile skin conditions
- Erectile dysfunction
- Urinary tract symptoms and infections
Andrological and infertility operations, including surgical sperm retrieval, in partnership with The Fertility Centre